The Dionysus shoulder bag is presented in the signature GG pattern, trimmed with taupe suede details. The shape is defined by the defining tiger head closure—a unique detail referencing the Greek god Dionysus, who in myth is said to have crossed the river Tigris on a tiger sent to him by Zeus—further enhanced with sparkling crystals. The sliding chain strap can be worn multiple ways, changing between a shoulder, cross-body and a top handle bag.
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas, with taupe suede detail
- Tiger head closure with crystals
- Suede and GG canvas lining
- Pin closure with side release
- Pocket under the flap
- Sliding chain strap can be worn as a shoulder strap with 23″ drop or can be worn as a top handle with 12.5″ drop
- Small size: 10″W x 5.5″H x 3″D